Eurasia Consult scans the food news from China on a daily basis.
On this page, we regularly drop a few lines of what we believe to be interesting information picked up during all that scanning. We will select items that do usually not reach the international media. We will make an effort to start with a clean page each Monday.
- China has exported 4,339,400 mt of aquatic products in 2017, up 2.4%.
- China has imported 4,897,100 mt of aquatic products in 2017, up 21.7%.
- Classy Kiss yoghurt of Lüxue Bioengineering (Shenzhen) has a market share in Guangdong of more than 25%.
- China intends to industrialise Chinese cuisine. The first industrial producer of semi-finished Chinese dishes for the catering industry, Shengbin Agrifood Processing Co., has started operating in Shanghai.
- Evergrande Mineral Water Group (Guangzhou) has launched a low sodium mineral water.
- Yili (Inner Mongolia) has launched a new lactic acid drink under the Meiyitian brand.
- Guizhou province intends to develop 4 food sectors for biological production: tea, mushrooms, spirits and chili.