Eurasia Consult scans the food news from China on a daily basis.
On this page, we regularly drop a few lines of what we believe to be interesting information picked up during all that scanning. We will select items that do usually not reach the international media. We will make an effort to start with a clean page each Monday.
- Silver Elephant (Zhejiang) has launched its own ε-Polylysine.
- China has produced 8.3 mln mt of rapeseed oil in 2016.
- The International Slow Food Movement is cooperating with Sichuan University to promote Slow Food in China.
- The first batch of prepared meat from China has been exported to the US.
- Almost half the Chinese export of canned food is sent to the Middle East.